Go Back to Fire Sprinkler System Signs
- Hydraulic Systems Sprinkler Sign in compliance with NFPA 13 2018 - 25.5 Hydraulic Design Information Sign
- Manufactured with Rust Free .020 White Aluminum provided with four mounting holes at 0.218" dia.
- Outdoor Durability: 4 to 5 years / Service Temp Range: -40° F to 212° F / Printed with UV Resistant Inks.
Additional savings for your entire order will be calculated in the shopping cart.
|Sign / Plate Size||Item Description / Material||Item Number||1+||10+||25+|
|5 x 7"||.020 White Aluminum||SPR-17-B3M||$6.75||$6.40||$5.85|
|7 x 10"||.020 White Aluminum||SPR-17-FA||$9.30||$8.85||$8.40|
NFPA® 13 Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
25.5 Hydraulic Design Information Sign.
25.5.1 The installing contractor shall identify a hydraulically designed sprinkler system with a permanently marked weatherproof metal or rigid plastic sign secured with corrosion resistant wire, chain, or other approved means. Such signs shall be placed at the alarm valve, dry pipe valve, preaction valve, or deluge valve supplying the corresponding hydraulically designed area. .
25.5.2 The sign shall include the following information:
- Location of the design area or areas.
- Discharge densities over the design area or areas.
- Required flow and residual pressure demand at the base of the riser.
- Occupancy classification or commodity classification and maximum permitted storage height and configuration.
- Hose stream allowance included in addition to the sprinkler demand.
- The name of the installing contractor.