Custom engraved phenolic nameplates are ideal for product identification, warning plates, and instruction legends.
Phenolic nameplates have a few distinct advantages over other materials:
- Manufactured from 1/16" thick phenolic plastic
- Feature a low glare finish
- Certified to be electrically non-conductive
- Resistant to chemicals, solvents, and abrasions
- Fire retardant / non-flammable
- Text is permanently engraved into the surface
- Multiple mounting options including adhesive backing, mounting holes, or both
- The adhesive backing option is in LEED compliance with SCAQMD rule #1168 and GS-36 pertaining to VOC levels
- Conforms to Military Spec LP-387A Type N.D.P. LP-509
Please note that phenolic name plates are not recommended for outdoor use.