AMMONIA SYSTEM #4 MARKERS™ (High Temperature Wrap Around & Strap On Markers)
Sizes AN4B, AN4E and AN4F are constructed using a 5 mil polyester with a 1 mil clear polyester overlam. These markers are affixed to themselves with a clear high performance sealing strip. Size AN4H is supplied as a 2 mil polyester label mounted to a .032" thick high temperature white aluminum carrier. Polyester offers superior chemical and temperature resistance to vinyl markers. Sizes AN4B, AN4E and AN4F offer 360° visibility. Size AN4H is secured to pipes using stainless steel strapping or nylon straps. (S.S. Strapping & nylon straps are sold separately)
- High temp resistant 248° F
- Chemical Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- 360° Visibility
- No Pipe Preparation (wrap around or strap on, simple as that).
- Markers include arrows
- Durability: 5 to 8 years outdoors Mid Continental US
- Service Temp: -40 to 248° F
- Minimum Application Temp: None
- Spec Compliance: IIAR Bulletin #114 2014 Revision
Ammonia System #4 Wrap Around
Marker includes directional arrows
Ammonia System #4 Strap On
Marker includes a detached directional arrow
AMMONIA PIPE MARKER INFORMATION
Ammonia pipe markers will contain or be divided in 5 section or components:
- Abbreviation Section: Printed in black
- Physical State Section: Either LIQUID or VAPOR
Printed in yellow for Liquid and sky blue for Vapor
- Marker Body: Body color to be Safety Orange and contain the refrigerant "AMMONIA" printed in black
- Pressure Level Section: Either LOW or HIGH.
Pressure in excess of 70 psig will be considered to be high pressure and printed in black letters on a red band.
Pressure equal to or less than 70 psig will be considered to be low pressure and printed in black on a green band.
- Directional Arrow: Detachable arrow printed in black